NEW SCHEDULE, GREAT NEW CLASSES!
At Pup 'N Iron, our goal is to enhance the relationship and bond you have with your dog. That's why we strive to bring the newest and most innovative classes and programming to the Stafford/Fredericksburg community. These classes are fun and will improve your relationship with your dog.
1. TRICK DOG CLASS - Our Trick Dog class is designed to be a fun and rewarding relationship building class for you and your dog. Everyone loves tricks! And your dog loves learning them too because it's all done through positive reinforcement and clicker training. We will start out with beginning skills like spins, shake, high five, take a bow and rolling over and then progress to more challenging skills in preparation of dogs earning Trick Dog titles through Do More With Your Dog (www.domorewithyourdog.com). This 6 week class is for dogs of all ages, sizes and levels. BEGINS MONDAY 6/1 at 8:00pm
2. BEGINNING FOUNDATIONS FOR AGILTY - This class will set your dog up for success in building a strong foundation for your dog's agility career. Your dog will gain body awareness that will help him safely negotiate the various agility obstacles. Your dog will be introduced to jumps, tunnels and contact obstacles safely and effectively while you learn basic handling skills.
Prerequisites: Dog must be at least 1 year old and completed a basic manners group class or instructor approval.
BEGINS THURSDAY, 6/18 at 7:00pm
3. PERFORMANCE PUPPY - Dog sports are some of the most fun activities to participate in with your dog. Who doesn't watch agility, rally, nosework or competition obedience and think to themselves, "can my dog do that?" The answer is YES! Most dogs can be successful in competitive sports with the right foundation skills. This class introduces and improves skills such as:
building drive and motivation
off lead work
attention, focus and impulse control
start line games
rear end awareness
cue enhancement/reward placement
- all necessary skills to be a successful sports team and gives dogs a chance to try out each sport to see which ones they excel at! For puppies/dogs ages 4 months and up.
BEGINS THURSDAY 6/18 at 7:00pm
4. DOGS NEEDING SPACE/REACTIVE DOG CLASS - Is your dog a nightmare on walks? Does he/she lunge, bark, growl and/or whine when he/she encounters a dog or stranger? This is the class for you! In this 6 week program we concentrate on helping you come up with strategies to manage your reactive dog. You will learn relaxation techniques and protocols, increase your dog's focus on you, and learn how to be proactive so that you can be your dog's best advocate. BEGINS TUESDAY, 6/9 at 7:00pm
For more information about class times and fees, please visit our Class Schedule page or email email@example.com
PUP START PUPPY DAY SCHOOL
Not sure you can make it to our evening and weekend puppy classes but still want your puppy to start off on the right paw? Well we have the program for you! Our Pup Start Puppy Day School is THE program for busy families on the go that will help new pet parents build a strong foundation of manners, good behavior and socialization for their new family members. In this program your pup will learn appropriate behavior through social interaction and learning within a group of puppies of similar age and development. Pups are well exercised and get to play in a state-of-the-art playground designed just for them. There are tunnels, ramps, wobble boards and stairs for climbing.
In this program you will drop your puppy off between 6-9:30 a.m. and pick them up between 4-6:30 p.m. We set up a formal crate training/housebreaking regime and puppies are taught to eliminate outside. You will be given daily progress reports and handouts that will facilitate you continuing the same routine at home. There's no better way to get your puppy started on the right paw!
Email us and get your puppy enrolled TODAY!
CAMP RALLY MANIA 2015
Join us for our 4th annual dog sports and performance camp!
July 30 - August 1
3 days of fun, exciting and educational relationship building and performance enhancing workshops and seminars presented by a variety of knowledgeable, experienced top instructors and canine educators.
Click HERE for more information
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS:
POSITIVE GUN DOG WORKSHOP July 11 & 12
KATHY SDAO SEMINAR July 25 & 26
Prepare for the upcoming spring trials and shows at our
SUMMER 2015 OBEDIENCE & RALLY RUN THRUS
Click HERE for schedule and registration information.
Pup 'N Iron Canine Fitness & Learning Center
21 Perchwood Drive, Unit 111
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
Pup 'N Iron
Copyright Pup 'N Iron LLC 2015