We are always looking for new members of our team to help handle and supervise our day care dogs as well as instructors for our canine education program. As a day care technician you will be an important part of ensuring a safe pack environment, the well-being of the dogs, and a clean day care facility. As an instructor you will be educating and guiding our pet parents while they learn about canine behavior and how to develop a healthy and positive relationship with their pet.
Qualified day care applicants will have the following minimum requirements:
1. One year professional experience in animal care, or the equivalent, preferably with dogs.
2. Ability to work on one’s feet for up to 6+ hours a day.
3. Ability to work with a variety of sizes and personalities of dogs.
4. Ability to lift 50 lbs with no restrictions.
5. Ability to handle dogs up to 125 lbs.
Qualified instructor applicants will have the following minimum requirements:
1. 5 years of professional dog obedience experience.
2. A commitment and adherence to positive training methods.
3. Ability to work with a variety of breeds.
We are looking for responsible applicants who demonstrate a solid work history.
If you are interested please fill out the below form an/or forward your cover letter and resume detailing your professional animal care experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fax to 540-659-7045.